Hello! And welcome to Your Best Sexual Self! The place where you discover and create the sex life you’ve always wanted!
I’m Molly, the sex educator, intimacy coach, and content creator behind the brand, and I’m so excited you’ve found your way here. My ultimate goal is to help my followers have the best sex of their lives.
Not because sex is awesome (although it totally is), but because sex and intimacy and pleasure are so important to our lives and our relationships and our wellbeing. And when the sex disappears, so does a little bit of our joy. And happiness. And more.
To battle back, I teach you about erogenous zones and inspire you to talk to your lover and I’m constantly reminding you to kiss your partner. Because when we do these things, life is better. And we’re happier.
And our relationships are stronger.
And that’s what it’s really all about.
So how can I help you become your best sexual self?
Interested in coaching? Check out my FAQ or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those with low libido
If your sex drive is in the tank and you don’t want sex even when you try, I want you to know that there is hope. And that you can rekindle your libido and stoke your desire. Start here, check out my guide on low libido. If you want to dig deeper and have one-on-one assistance, then make sure to get on the waitlist for my upcoming course, Reclaim Your Libido or contact me about coaching.
For those who want more
Are you in a relationship where the sex has stagnated? Do you want to explore different areas of sex, but struggle to bring it up to your lover? When you don’t know how to start the conversation but want to talk to your lover about having the sex you want, I can help! Sign up for my 7-Day Communication Challenge to get started!
For those who want better sex
If you’ve never had knock-your-socks-off sex, you may think people overexaggerate their sexual experiences and sex that makes you want to scream is something made up for the movies. Sadly, a lot of people feel that way. But let me tell you something. You CAN have better sex. You can have GREAT sex. You just need to learn how!
I wish I had a nice, long piece of content to give you, but I don’t. Yet. So check out these blog posts that can help you be you on your way to having better sex and becoming your best sexual self!
- Want Better Sex Tonight? Make It an Affair
- How Do I Deal with Sexual Performance Anxiety? 15 Ways to Help
- Orgasm Gap for Women: Be Responsible for Your Own Orgasm
- How BDSM Principles Can Improve Communication in a Traditional Relationship
- Oxytocin and Your Marriage (or why you should have lots of sex)
- Your Guide to Sharing Fantasies
- How Do I Get My Boyfriend to Be More Kinky? 5 Ways to Try Tonight
- Use Seduction to Spice Up Your Masturbation Routine (and Your Relationship)
For those who want to be a better lover
If you already love sex, you understand its importance, and you have it regularly, you just want to hone your skill, you’ve come to the right place. Because here at Your Best Sexual Self, we want you to become a better lover. We want you to become the lover that someone never forgets.
Again, no nice single piece of content to point you to (I’m working on it, I swear), so here are a few pieces you can check out to start building your skill set.
- Orgasm Gap for Men: Get Her Off Before You #$%& Her
- Your Guide to Eating Pussy
- Blow Jobs: Your Ultimate Guide to Giving a Blow Job He’ll Never Forget
- How to Fuck Like a Porn Star
- 69ing: How to Become More Comfortable
- Female Ejaculation: A Guide to Making Her Squirt
- 7 Tips on How to Last Longer in Bed
- Your Guide to Talking Dirty
- Some Like It Rough: The Ultimate Guide to Rough Sex
For those looking to be turned on
I’m flattered that you found your way here. Seriously, I’m blushing. While I deal in sex, turning people on isn’t necessarily my forte. But that doesn’t mean I don’t try! You can sign up to get a free copy of my erotica collection, Power Exchange: A Book of Erotic Shorts, which includes some of my favorite pieces. You may also like my Instagram, where I post too many selfies and not enough sexy pics. But every once in awhile, I may just surprise you.
For those who want to be helpful
If you want to help me make Your Best Sexual Self the best it can possibly be, then here are a few things you can do.
- Take one (or all) of my surveys
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Twitter
- And Facebook
- And Medium
- If you haven’t already, sign up for my newsletter
- Leave me a tip to help support YBSS
- Email me and tell me the number one issue in your sex life
So there you have it.
If you’ve made it this far, congratulations! Or maybe shame on me that I haven’t piqued your interested yet. If that’s the case, feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com and let me know what kind of content you’re looking for. Or if you have a question. Or a comment. Or feedback. Or just want to say hey.