An erotic story/sex toy review of Cal Exotics Coco-licious Backend Play Plug.
Before dinner, she reminded him that they had a sex toy to review that evening. So after homework and showers and goodnight kisses, they finally made it upstairs to the bedroom. And yet there she sat, exhausted and not moving towards sex or sex toys or passion of any sort.
But her man had other ideas. He asked for the lube and picked up new Coco-licious Back End Play butt plug.
- A silicone plug, the Back End Play comes in either black or pink, and has a flared base that can also serve as a suction cup on a flat surface.
“Give me your ass,” he said.
Reluctantly, she rolled up on her hands and knees. He began to rub the plug against her ass, spreading lube between her cheeks. It seemed like it’s been so long since they’d had any ass play, so long since she’d been stretched and filled.
He pushed it. Waited. Then pushes again. The plug started to slip in and sharp pain jolted through her body. It’d been too long.
- This plug measures from top to bottom at 4.25 inches in length and 1.5 inches in girth.
He sensed her hesitancy and his fingers dipped down to her pussy, moving through her wetness, and slipped from between her lips to play at her opening.
Pleasure spread through her groin, and he heard the moan leave her lips as he felt her push back against him.
Pushing deeper, he slipped a finger inside, telling her what a tight little asshole she had. She shuffles on the bed, rearranging to give him a better angle. He pushed again and the first bulb slide in.
- The Coc0-licious plug has two egg-shaped bulbs, making it so one goes in, then the other. The top bulb is set at an angle, which can alter the feeling, depending how you have it positioned.
She gasped as her body adjusted to the invasion.
His fingers began working on her pussy again, slipping to her clit, sliding along her wetness until she was a mess, moving against him, pushing back on the plug as it stretched her again, wanting more.
Before she knew it, the plug was in and she could feel his cock pressing against her cunt as his hands gripped her hips, holding her in place as he pushed in.
It was so tight and she could feel him moving inside her, moving against the plug.
It felt so different. So full.
Her head dropped to the bed while her hand drifted between her legs feeling him stretch her, his cock sliding in and out of her.
She started cumming, squeezing against him. He pulled back, the head of his cock balancing at her opening, where the plug made her pussy extra tight against him. He moved, a few inches in, a few inches out, the her pussy and the plug squeeze his dick.
- The unique design of the Back End Play adds a different sensation to sex than a traditional shaped plug. Because of the taper and flare, and the thicker than normal tip of the plug, sex with it in takes on a whole new feeling.
And that motion, his back and forth, throws her over the edge again. As she clamped down on his cock, her hands fisted in the sheets, he pulled out. She peaks, juices splashing against her hand as he thrusts back in, fucking her harder.
- Unlike some plugs that slip out during orgasm, this little guy stays in place rather well. It could use a longer neck at the base, just for comfort and fit, but it’s not unbearable.
He leaned down over her, pressing her into the mattress, and his hand replaces hers, toying with her clit, making her squeeze and convulse around him.
His lips are on her neck, her ear, moving and tasting.
He pulled up and his hand fisted in her hair, holding her in place, making her cum again and again as he took his pleasure in her body, moving her to his command, using her to bring himself to a climax, his cock pulsating with release.
- Overall, this plug is a fun toy to add to a toy box. Due to the design and thickness of the plug, I wouldn’t recommend it to beginners or those unfamiliar with anal play.
- Like most silicone toys, this guy collects lint and small dust particles, so make sure you clean it before and after use with a toy cleaner or soap and water. Don’t use silicone based lubes and keep it away from other silicone based toys.
- Although we didn’t try it out as such, my guess is this could hit a guy’s p-spot pretty damn well. Just sayin’.
Are you ready to have the sex you’ve always wanted? Get my FREE ebook all about how to talk to your partner and building the sex you’ve dreamed of!