Today I want to talk to you about one of my favorite past times. Self love. Self pleasure. Or, more commonly referred to as masturbation.
But I don’t just want to talk to you about any masturbation. I want to talk to you about a specific masturbation event. One in which you take your time and seduce your body and mind while you masturbate.
Check out today’s video, where I describe why spicing up your masturbation routine is important and how it can improve both your sex life and your relationship.
If you’re not into the whole YouTube thing, don’t worry. I get it. And I’ve got you covered. Here’s the basics of what I discuss in the video.
Masturbation is good for you and your relationship.
Whether you realize it or not, masturbation is healthy and can add benefits for you, on a personal level, as well as your relationship. First, masturbation is natural and it reduces stress and anxiety. That’s a huge health benefit. Beyond that, when you masturbate, you’re more likely to experience orgasm. And the more orgasms you experience, the easier it will be for you to reach orgasm (both alone and with a partner) and more orgasms equal better sex. And better sex equals better relationships.
Plus, the more you masturbate, the more you know your body and how to make it feel good. And the more you know your body, the more you can show your lover what makes you feel good. And when you can show your lover just how you like to be touched and they start touching you that way. Well, again, this leads to more orgasms. And more orgasms equal better relationships.
So I want you to take some time and slow things down and really give yourself some special loving. Here’s how.
- Do whatever it is that makes you feel sexy and relaxed. This may be a bubble bath, lotion up your body, or slip into something sexy.
- Set the mood and find some down time.
- Start touching the non-sexual parts of your body, moving from the outside in. Maybe add in a prop here, such as a feather boa.
- Spend at least 5-10 minutes before you move to your genitals.
- Once you’re ready to get down to business, don’t masturbate the way you normally do. Do something different to help slow you down and break you out of your routine. If you’re a female and unsure of other ways to rub one down, don’t worry. I got you.
- Think of pleasure, not orgasm. The more pleasure you can experience before you orgasm, the stronger your orgasm will be.
Obviously, I don’t want you to do this every time you masturbate, but at least once a month or so, take this extra time and really give yourself this extra time and attention.
I promise, you won’t regret it!