Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Here you can find my favorite products!
- The Vibra King: An antique massage that is oh-so-fucking amazing! You can only find them on ebay and they can cost upwards of $300! Here’s my video review and here’s my original text review.
- The Vibratex Magic Wand Plus: Formally called the Hitachi Magic Wand, this thing may not be pretty, but there’s a reason she has a cult following. The original is fantastic, but the plus does have some great features and is well worth the upgrade.
- The Vesper by Crave: A beautiful vibrator that moonlights as a necklace, this is both elegant and erotic. And boy does she buzz. You can check out my review here or purchase your own at LoveCrave.com.
- GoLove: A CBD-based lubrication by sexologist and author Dr. Sadie Allison.
- V-Swag: An all-natural, all-organic intimate hydration, V-swag is a like a nice cool drink for your lady parts. You can check out my review here.
- Knotty Knickers: A monthly subscription club that sends you three cute pair of panties! Check out my review and why it’s time to #GetKnotty.
- FrolicMe: A woman-owned and directed pornography site, FrolicMe is one of my favorite places online. From the amazing films to the erotic stories, the site has something for everyone.
- Make Love Not Porn: MLNP focuses on real sex between real people and it’s real hot.
- SlutBot: A texting bot that helps you learn how to talk and text dirty to your lover. And, while you’re learning, it definitely gives you some erotic tales.
- The 5 Love Languages: The secret to love that lasts by Gary Chapman: This is an excellent read that should be mandatory for all couples! Seriously. It’s that good!! You can get your copy here.
- Mating in Captivity: Unlocking erotic intelligence by Ester Perel: Perel does an excellent job describing the problems that arise in modern relationships and why they occur… Basically because we are mating in captivity. Get your copy here.
- Come as You Are: The surprising new science that will transform your sex life by Emily Nagoski: Nagoski offers solutions for some of common problems women face when it comes to sex and lets her reader know that she’s normal. Get your copy.
- She Comes First: The thinking man’s guide to pleasuring a woman by Ian Kerner: Kerner discusses why it’s important for men to make women orgasm before intercourse and how it focusing on her pleasure can make you an awesome fucking lover. Men, you need to read this book! Get your copy here.
- Sex for One: The joy of self-loving by Betty Dobson: Dobson always does it like on other and this book is no different. She approaches the masturbation in her no nonsense way and teaches you how to really love yourself. Find a copy here.